Saturday, April 18, 2009

Here are some fun kandids of my adorable kids.
Tessa said blanket today very well, I was so impressed. She is so much fun. She crawls into bed with me and pretends to snore it's so cute.

Taiven is getting so big and is now 9 months old. I can't believe how fast time flys. He started waiving hi and signing more. He loves to talk and says mama and da da all the time.

Our sweet Shanlin, she has such a sweet spirit. I wasn't feeling very well the other day so Shanlin made me breakfast and wrote me the sweetest card, "Mom I hope get well faster than no time and I love you so much. I love you more than anything! I love you more than reaching to the sky all the way to the clouds. I love you more than a balloon. One thing I don't love you more than is my family and you. I hope you get better and if you want one of my stuffed animals come and ask me. I love you. Love Shanlin."


1 comment:

Lauren said...

You have the cutest kids! I love watching them in primary!! Allie always tells me about her friend Tessa. I'm glad they are buddies :)